Raspberry Jam Bars
- 1/2 cup Miyoko’s butter room temp
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes shredded
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil.
- Set the dish aside while you prepare the bar mixture.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, oat flour, coconut sugar and maple syrup until combined.
- Fold in the oats, macadamia nuts, and coconut flakes.
- Put about 2/3 of the oat dough into the baking dish. Press it down making sure the bottom layer is even.
- The jam can be at room temp or cold so it spreads easily.
- Top the crust with a layer of jam, making sure it is evenly spread over the crust.
- Use the amount of jam that looks good to you.
- Using your fingers, sprinkle the remaining dough on top of the jam, so it looks like a crumble topping.
- Bake the bars for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before slicing with a knife (if you can wait).
- Serve for breakfast, dessert or whenever you feel like eating it.