Roasted Triple Squash with Brussels Sprouts, Pecans and Cauli Crumble
- 3 cups Brussels Sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 2 cups Butternut squash peeled, seeded, and chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup Acorn squash peeled, seeded, and chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup Honeynut Squash peeled, seeded, and chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 4 TB EVOO (or Avocado Oil) to drizzle over veggies
- Sprinkle Salt to taste
- 3 TB maple syrup
- ½ – 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups toasted pecan halves
- 1 Box Cauli Crumble cooked for 2-5 minutes on a skillet, after the veggies are roasted
- Optional: 1 cup dried cranberries for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Take 2 – 3 baking sheets and line each with a Silpat. (Depending on size, you can use 2 or 3 baking sheets for roasting)
- In a large bowl, combine prepared Brussels sprouts, 2 TB EVOO, salt and toss to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine all squash, 2 TB EVOO, maple syrup, cinnamon, and toss to mix.
- Place all of the squash in a single layer on the baking sheet (or 2 sheets if needed).
- Place the baking sheets in the oven and roast at 400 F for about 20-25 minutes.
- Check veggies at 20 minutes to see if they're done.
- Note: Some veggies may quick faster than others.
- Remove vegetables from the oven when they are done.
- Final Dish Prep:
- In a very large bowl, combine the roasted Brussels sprouts, squash, pecans and fold gently to combine.
- Add the cooked Cauli Crumble to your colorful bowl of vegetables and toss to combine.
- Serve up a bowl of this healthy dish and enjoy!