3 Bean Salad & Sauce
- 1 can cannellini beans drained
- 1 can red kidney beans drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans drained
- 4-6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 limes juiced
- Lime Zest grated from 1 lime
- ¼ cup EVOO
- ¼ cup ACV apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- 1 TB onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Optional Toppings: avocado, tomatoes, fresh herbs.
- In a large bowl, combine the rinsed and drained beans.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the sauce ingredients and whisk together.
- Taste. Go ahead, dip your finger in it.
- If it seems too bitter or sweet, modify by adding more EVOO, ACV or maple syrup.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and gently stir to combine. Don’t mash the beans.
- If you have the time, let it sit for 1 hour to marinade. If not, fill up a bowl and enjoy!
- Add any toppings and enjoy this quick and healthy dish!