5 Mega Seed Balls
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts,
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 2 scoops vanilla protein
- 10 medjool dates pitted
- 2 1/2 oz dried figs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes for topping
- Place the 5 seeds in a food processor and pulse until a fine meal forms.
- Add the nuts and pulse until they are broken up but still have texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the cinnamon and maca powder.
- In the clean food processor, place the dates, figs, vanilla, and raw honey.
- Process until everything is smooth.
- Add the date mixture to the bowl with the dry ingredients and use a wooden spoon to mix them together well. Add a little bit of water if the mixture seems too dry.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll it into small balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut flakes.
- Place the balls in an airtight container and refrigerate or freeze them.