Curried Corn Soup
- 1 head of cauliflower cut in florets
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 can of corn drained
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 4 cups of veggie broth
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 large carrots diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper diced
- Small handful cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower florets in a large bowl with oil, curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper, paprika and coriander.
- Scatter cauliflower on a sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- When cauliflower is done, remove and let it cool.
- While the cauliflower bakes, prep all the veggies.
- In a large soup pan, sauté the onion with a little oil for about 5 minutes.
- Lightly blend the cauliflower and canned corn until slightly chunky.
- Add the garlic, broth, almond milk, carrots, celery, bell pepper to the onion and bring to a boil.
- Let the soup simmer for about 20 minutes until soft and some of the liquid has cooked down.
- Just before it is done, add the cilantro and stir to mix well.
- Pour into bowls and enjoy!