- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup macadamia nut
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup pecans
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup plus 2 TB coconut sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup plus 2 TB maple syrup
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil Melt the coconut oil before adding.
- 1 TB vanilla
- 1 TB molasses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients (oats, nuts, coconut, cinnamon, coconut sugar and salt).
- Add wet ingredients to the dry bowl mix (maple syrup, vanilla, coconut oil and molasses).
- Stir the ingredients together until combined and then put the granola on 2 baking sheet pans.
- Cook for 15-25 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to make sure it’s cooked consistently and doesn’t burn.
- Remove granola from the oven and transfer into a large glass bowl.
- Enjoy the granola for breakfast, as a snack or it makes a great topping!
I like to use Silpats when baking. The granola doesn’t stick to the pan and it cleans up easily.