Dark Chocolate PB Cups
- 2 TB peanut butter or any nut butter
- 2 TB maple syrup raw honey or powdered sugar
- 6 ounces dark chocolate 3/4 – 1 cup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt optional
- Have a mini cupcake dessert pan ready to fill.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Stir until well blended and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil and dark chocolate (in the microwave, using a double boiler or in a pot on the stove).
- Stir the oil and chocolate occasionally until it’s melted.
- Fill the bottom of each mini cup with 1 tsp of the melted chocolate mix.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the freezer.
- Next, add about 1/2 tsp of the peanut butter mix on top of the dark chocolate.
- Now top it with the remaining dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle sea salt lightly on top of the cups.
- Freeze until firm, about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer. You can leave them at room temp or keep them in the fridge.
- Enjoy your little treats!
You can store them at room temperature for a 1 week or in the fridge for about to 2 months.