Whole Wheat, Oatmeal, Oat Bran & Flax Muffins
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- ½ cup flax meal
- 2 TB chia seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, oat milk, coconut oil, and vanilla together.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and blend until combined.
- Using a silpat muffin pan, fill each cup with batter.
- Depending upon how big or small you want them to be, you can make 12 or 24 muffins.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Store any left overs in a glass container in the fridge.