Frozen Berry Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt or silken tofu
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries
- 2 large bananas chilled is best
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 8 -10 small paper cups
- Wooden Popsicle sticks
- Place yogurt (or tofu), fruit and bananas in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle in raw honey while continuing to blend.
- Divide mixture evenly into paper cups.
- Insert one Popsicle stick into each cup.
- Place in freezer for 3+ hours or until frozen solid.
- When frozen, remove Popsicle from the cup and enjoy!