Serve this ridiculously good veggie appetizer with Chipotle Aioli Dip!
Jicama Onion Rings
- 1 large peeled jicama
- 1 small peeled red onion
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated cheese or nutritional yeast flakes (NYF)
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Position racks in middle and lower part of oven.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize jicama and red onion.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with avocado oil to coat.
- Add bread crumbs, cheese or NYF, pepper and cayenne to the bowl.
- Toss the ingredients together.
- Divide the mixture between 2 large baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Stir and rotate the pans, top to bottom halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and serve these hot tasty veggie rings with aioli.