- 3 cups cooked millet
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes (NYF)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- dash sea salt and pepper
- Combine 3 cups cooked millet with ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- Transfer the millet to a shallow baking dish
- Spread it out evenly with a spatula
- Cover dish and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight until it hardens completely
- Then slice the millet into strips resembling fries.
- Place the strips onto a baking sheet; single layer.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle the fries with the spice mix.
- Turn the strips over & repeat on the other side.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Flip them & continue to bake 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.