Nut and Seed Bread
- 1-3/4 cup mixed seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced nuts
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chickpea or coconut flour
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 2 tbsp melted virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups water
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let sit for an hour or for the day.
- Preheat oven to 350 when ready to bake the bread.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and put the mix into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Then remove the loaf onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for another 45-60 minutes on the baking sheet. Keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.