Lentil & Potato Soup
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 inch of garlic grated
- 1 cup carrot chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 4 little red potatoes
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup of lentils
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Big pinch fresh rosemary slightly chopped (or any herb you prefer)
- Sauté onions in a large soup pot with coconut or avocado oil.
- Add garlic and ginger after onions are translucent and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, mushrooms and potatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the broth, water, lentils, salt and pepper and herbs.
- Bring to boil and let simmer for 10 minutes, until lentils are cooked.
- Pour soup into bowls and enjoy!