Carrot & Fruit Muffins
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup almond soy or coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs Flax meal substitute: Add 2 Tbsp flax meal and 5 Tbsp water to a dish and stir. Let rest for 5 minutes to thicken. Add to recipes in place of eggs.
- 1 cup almonds blended into a flour
- 1 cup oats blended into a flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with liners.
- Mash banana and coconut oil together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add apple, carrot, eggs, milk, vanilla and stir until combined.
- In another bowl mix the almond flour, oat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.