Beet Pesto Salad
- 1 large beet roasted, cooled, and sliced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 large carrot sliced
- Handful of walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp nut cheese or goat cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil or more for texture
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill plate with spinach or lettuce you have chosen.
- Sprinkle beets, tomato, carrot, walnuts, and cheese on top of salad.
- To make dressing mix together all ingredients into processor.
- You can add more olive oil or less for the texture you prefer.
- Drizzle over your salad.