Oatmeal Banana Bread
- 2 Bread Pans
- 2/3 cup coconut oil melted
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 2 cups ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup oat milk or any plant-based milk
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 TB molasses
- 4 1/2 cups oats GF Oats ground into flour
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease 2 bread pans with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Mix in bananas and oat milk.
- Add baking soda, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Add the flour and oats to the bowl and mix with a large spoon, until combined.
- Drizzle the molasses over the loaves and fold it in with a spoon.
- Divide the batter evenly between the bread pans.
- Bake bread for 30-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- When done, place the bread on a rack to cool.
- With the large batch, you can freeze some for later or share with a friend.