Oatmeal Lace Cookies
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/2 maple syrup room temp
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cover 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silpats.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
- Add maple syrup and blend until combined.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Mix the flour and oat mixture together until combined.
- Place cookie dough in the fridge for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Drop dough (by tiny teaspoons) onto the prepared baking sheets, 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 12-15 minutes, or until edges turn golden.
- Cool cookies completely and then place cookies on a plate.
- Enjoy them fresh and store in an air tight container.
- Keep in the fridge for a little longer or freeze some for later.