Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- 3 cups GF rolled oats blended to flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chopped (or Cacao nibs)
- 4 TB virgin coconut oil melted
- 4 TB nut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a small blender (or food processor), blend the oats until it is a fine flour.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats and almond flour, salt and chopped chocolate.
- In another bowl, combine the melted coconut oil, nut butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Blend with a spoon until smooth.
- Combine the dry and wet mixture. Mix again until well combined.
- Roll the dough into small balls.
- You can also press the mixture into a 9-inch glass dish.
- Place the finished bites in a dish and store in the fridge.