- 2 cups fresh sourdough starter
- 1 egg or 1 TB flaxseed and 3 TB water
- 3 TB coconut sugar
- 2 TB coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 TB vanilla soy milk or any nut milk
- In a large bowl, mix sourdough starter, egg, coconut sugar, coconut oil, vanilla and baking soda.
- Add nut milk to thin the batter to a consistency you like. Begin with 2 TB and add more as needed.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with a blob of coconut oil.
- Once it’s hot, add ¼ cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook until golden brown, flip and cook the other side.