Sweet Potato Chocolate Mousse
- 1 large sweet potato
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- flaky sea salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Clean and peel the sweet potato.
- Bake sweet potato in the oven for 30-45 minutes or until it's soft.
- Remove from the oven and allow the sweet potato to cool.
- Put sweet potato flesh into a bowl and mash with a fork to break it up.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients (except for sea salt) using a wooden spoon or mixer until smooth.
- Portion into small glass jars and place in the fridge for an hour or overnight.
- Sprinkle the mousse with flaky sea salt when you are ready to eat.