Sweet Spud & Cashew Butter Brownies
- 1.5 cups baked sweet potato cooked
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 egg or chia seed and water mix
- 3 TB cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Mash the cooked sweet potato in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to a food processor along with the sweet potato.
- Blend mixture until smooth.
- Use a 9×9 baking dish and coat with coconut oil.
- Pour brownie batter in the baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove brownies and let cool for an hour (if you can wait).