Basil & Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Food Processor or Blender
- 2 cups basil
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup EVOO
- 1 TB lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 TB rosemary chopped finely
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients, except the EVOO, into a food processor.
- Blend all ingredients until combined well.
- While blending, pour the EVOO into the mixture slowly.
- After everything is blended, remove pesto and place into a glass dish.
- Enjoy the pesto on pasta, in a sandwich, as a pizza sauce, dip or with vegetables.