Broccoli and Sweet Potato Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large sweet potato spiralized
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup Thai basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Place coconut oil in a large frying pan and turn heat to medium-high.
- Add garlic and spiralized sweet potato and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add in broccoli and onion and continue to saute for a minute.
- Add tamari and sriracha to the pan.
- Cook for 5 more minutes or until veggies have reached desired consistency.
- Next, add in Thai basil, macadamia nuts and mix.
- Dish a serving into a bowl and top with your favorite source of protein.