- 1 cup nut milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional: maple syrup and walnuts for topping
- Pour nut milk over oats and let stand 2-5 minutes.
- Beat in the egg and coconut oil.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. The mixture will be thin.
- Put a little coconut oil on a hot skillet and pour the batter into it.
- Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and chopped walnuts.