BS Bites (Brussels Sprouts)
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs GF
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pot of boiling water, boil BS about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the BS with cold water. Set aside in a bowl.
- Arrange the flour, eggs, and panko in 3 separate shallow bowls.
- Dip your BS into each of the 3 bowls making sure it’s coated well.
- Place the coated BS bites onto a baking sheet and bake for 20-30 min.
- When done, transfer to a plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve your BS with buffalo sauce or ranch.
- I like to use a combination of my homemade ranch and sriracha sauce.
- Enjoy the BS!