Cannellini, Garlic & Sage Dip
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 2 TB extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves chopped
- Drizzle EVOO and sea salt on top when done
- Place cannellini beans in bowl, mash with fork and set aside.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat with 2 TB EVOO.
- Add chopped garlic and sage leaves.
- Stir constantly for 4 minutes or until garlic is brown and sage is crispy.
- Pour hot oil mixture over beans and stir.
- Garnish with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Sprinke sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and store any leftovers in the fridge up to 1 week.