Crispy Tofu Toppers
- 1 16oz extra firm tofu dried
- 3 TB nutritional yeast
- 2 TB cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 TB tamari
- 2 TB avocado oil for cooking
- Slice the tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine the tofu with the remaining ingredients, except the oil, and toss gently to coat the tofu.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and add the tofu.
- Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove and place the tofu in a bowl.
- Enjoy now and store the rest in a glass dish.