Cashew Miso Dressing
- 1/2 cup unroasted cashews
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp white miso
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh herbs (parsley, dill or basil)
- Using blender, pulse the cashews into a fine powder.
- Add the hot water and pulse again until very smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Refrigerate the dressing in a glass container.