Cauliflower Cannellini & Cashew Soup
- ½ cup raw cashews raw
- 3 cups veggie broth divided
- 1 TB Avocado Oil
- 1 onion chopped Vidalia sweet onion
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 15- oz. can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 TB fresh sage diced
- 2 TB fresh thyme diced
- 1 TB fresh oregano diced
- 1 ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Blend raw cashews and 1 cup veggie broth until smooth.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot. Cook & stir until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes.
- Add cashew/broth mix, beans, herbs, salt, pepper, and remaining 2 cups broth.
- Bring to a simmer and cover. Cook for 10 minutes.
- When done, use an immersion hand blender to mix the soup until smooth.
- Place a serving into a soup bowl and top with toasted cashews, chives & EVOO.
- Put the remaining soup in a large glass bowl, in the fridge, to enjoy throughout the week.