Chickpea Blondie Bars
- 3 TB coconut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs large, pasture-raised
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 3 TB tahini
- 2 TB Oat Milk
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt coconut butter in a small pan over medium-high.
- Cook, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer coconut butter to a bowl and let it cool 15 minutes.
- Whisk in coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Place chickpeas, tahini, and oat milk in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir chickpea mixture into coconut butter mixture.
- Pour batter into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with coconut oil.
- Bake at 350°F until a toothpick (inserted in center) comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!