Coconut Cookie Dough Bars
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cacao
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate or cacao nibs
- In a large bowl, combine oil, nut butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add the almond meal, oats, coconut flakes, cacao, vanilla protein and sea salt.
- Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped dark chocolate or cacao nibs.
- Press the mixture into a glass dish to make bars.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.