Collard Green Hummus Wraps
- 1 large red or golden beet, peeled and spiralized or shredded
- 1 large sweet potato spiralized or shredded
- avocado oil
- sea salt and pepper
- 2 large collard leaves, thick center stems removed
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/2 avocado quartered
- cherry tomatoes, sliced in half for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a baking sheet, spread the beets and sweet potato in an even layer and lightly coat with avocado oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes or until done, tossing halfway through. Cook them until firm, not letting them get too soft.
- Lay the collard leaves on a clean, dry surface.
- Spread the center of each collard leaf with about half the hummus.
- Divide the beet and sweet potato between the leaves, on top of the hummus.
- Divide the avocado and add to each leaf.
- Then top it off with cherry tomatoes.
- Fold the sides in and roll the leaves up like a burrito.
- Slice each wrap in half.
- Optional: You can secure the wrap with toothpicks.