Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Blobs
- 2/3 cup nut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- coarse sea salt
- In a medium bowl, mix nut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour and vanilla.
- Drop the nut butter mixture into small blobs on a glass dish.
- Flatten the top of each blob with a spoon.
- Place glass dish in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate bar in a saucepan over very low heat, stir frequently.
- Transfer melted chocolate to a bowl.
- Dip each nut butter blob into chocolate, making sure to coat evenly.
- Transfer back to dish and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Place glass dish back in freezer for 1 hour.
- Keep in fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy!