- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup seeds (sunflower and pumpkin)
- 3/4 cup nuts (macadamia and hazelnut)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Heat the raw honey and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat, just until it blends.
- Combine rolled oats, nuts, seeds and coconut in a large bowl.
- Add the vanilla, warm honey and oil mixture to the bowl.
- Stir well to coat the dry ingredients.
- Spoon the oats onto a large rimmed baking sheet and spread out.
- Bake the ingredients for 10 minutes, stir halfway at 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Optional: Add dried fruit or cacao nibs and combine.
- Store muesli in an airtight container.