Sunflower Butter Bars
- 1 cup sunflower butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond, soy or coconut milk
- 1 oz dark chocolate melted
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- In a large mixing bowl combine dry ingredients: coconut flour, almond flour, coconut sugar and sea salt.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add sunflower butter and mix until blended well.
- Stir in nut milk and vanilla.
- Once mixed well, press mixture into a glass dish and push it down firmly.
- Drizzle the melted dark chocolate and coconut oil on top and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Remove the dish from the fridge and cut into bars.