Tahini Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 cup dry chickpeas (or 1 can of chickpeas)
- juice and zest of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp sumac
- 1/2 tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Soak chickpeas in water overnight (or use a can of chickpeas).
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Toss chickpeas with lemon juice, tahini, avocado oil, cumin, sumac, paprika and half the salt.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and spread the chickpeas in a single layer.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, moving them around on the tray 1-2 times while in the oven.
- Remove from the oven, toss with remaining sea salt, parsley and lemon zest.