Dark Chocolate PB Puff Cups
- 1 cup dark chocolate 70% or higher
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup Whole Grain Cereal
- 3 TB nut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts pecans, walnuts, macadamia
- Pinch Sea Salt for topping
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or use a silicon muffin pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the ingredients.
- Put the dark chocolate, coconut oil and pb in a small pot.
- Melt the mix slowly over low heat until it's smooth and set aside.
- Remove muffin pan from the freezer.
- Add a layer of whole grain cereal, enough to cover the bottom of each liner.
- Use a spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate mix over the layer of whole grain cereal.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- Place the treats in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- When done, remove and store in a glass container.