Miso Soup & Millet Noodles
- 1 pckg pckg organic firm tofu
- 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch (non-gmo)
- 1-2 TB avocado oil
- 4 millet & rice noodle squares Lotus Foods: cook per instructions
- 4 tsp red miso paste
- 2 cups water
- 4 green onions chopped
- Rinse and dry tofu.
- Cut tofu into 1-2 inch cubes.
- Put flour and cornstarch into a bowl.
- Add tofu cubes to the bowl and use a spoon to coat the tofu.
- Put the oil into a medium-high heated large skillet.
- Place coated tofu into the skillet and cook for 5 minutes until crispy and golden.
- When done, set tofu aside in a bowl.
- Boil 2 cups of water for the soup.
- When water is boiling, add red miso paste and stir.
- Once combined remove from heat and pour into bowls.
- Add prepared noodles to the hot miso bowl.
- Place tofu on top of the noodles and top off with green onions.