Fire Cider Tonic
- Quart Glass Jar
- 1/2 cup horseradish peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup garlic peeled and diced
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup ginger peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh turmeric peeled and diced
- 2 jalapeno chiles split in half
- 2 Thai chili peppers split in half (Bird’s eye chili)
- 1 orange quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 lime quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp chopped Thyme
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 3 cups raw unfiltered apple cider
- Place all of the vegetables, fruits, herbs & spices into a 1-quart jar.
- Fill the jar with vinegar, covering all the ingredients.
- Cap the jar.
- *If using a metal lid, place a piece of parchment or wax paper between the jar & the lid to prevent corrosion from the vinegar.
- Shake well.
- Let the jar sit for 4-6 weeks in a cool and dark place.
- *If you can remember, shake the jar daily.
- When it's done fermenting, strain the vinegar into a glass jar.
- Enjoy a daily shot glass of this healing remedy.
- Cheers to good health!