Sweet and Spicy Nuts
- 3 cups mixed nuts macadamia, cashews, pecans
- 2 TB coconut oil melted
- 2 TB Maple Syrup
- 2 TB fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 TB coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic
- ½ tsp chili
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Place nuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Add rosemary, coconut sugar, garlic, cumin, chili cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine ingredients.
- Combine the melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Then drizzle over the nut mix. Stir and make sure all nuts are coated.
- Transfer the seasoned nuts to the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake nuts about 15 minutes, toss them halfway through baking.
- Allow the nuts to cool on the pan before transferring to a glass serving bowl.