No Bake Cashew Date Bars
- 2 cups dates pitted
- 3/4 cup cashews (or any nut)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp cacao
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Toss everything into a food processor and process until the mixture gets smooth and clumps into a ball.
- Put the mixture into a 9x9 glass dish.
- Firmly press the mixture into the bottom of the dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut the bars into pieces using a knife.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.