Oat, Seed & Egg Bread
- 2 cups oat flour can use almond flour
- ½ cup arrowroot powder can use cornstarch
- 1 TB flaxseed
- 1 TB chia seeds
- ½ cup seeds pumpkin, sunflower, hemp or combo of all 3
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 5 large eggs pasture raised
- ¼ cup EVOO
- 1 TB vanilla extract
- 1 TB apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey or maples syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a loaf pan with sunflower or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, arrowroot, seeds, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix until all dry ingredients are combined.
- In a small bowl, blend the eggs, oil, vinegar and honey together.
- Blend the wet mix into the dry mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the bread mix into the prepared loaf pan.
- If you’d like, top the bread batter with a few of your favorite seeds.
- Bake the bread for 30 to 35 minutes, or until it’s golden.
- Turn the bread onto a wire rack and let it cool.
- When it’s ready, remove the bread and enjoy it warm!