Shredded Spud Crust
- 2 potatoes peeled and grated
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a 9-inch pie pan. (coconut or avocado oil)
- Squeeze out excess liquid from grated potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Mix in salt and egg until well combined with potatoes.
- Press potatoes into the pie pan. Make sure to cover the sides.
- Bake crust for 30 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
- Remove from oven when done.
- Enjoy it warm with your favorite toppings.