Sesame Baked Tofu
- 1 extra firm tofu 15 ounces organic extra-firm tofu, drained and dried
- 1 TB avocado oil
- 1 TB coconut aminos
- 1-2 TB arrowroot starch or cornstarch
- 1 TB sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Prepare 1 baking sheet with Silpat or parchment paper.
- Slice tofu into 1–2-inch pieces.
- Combine oil, coconut aminos and arrowroot starch in a bowl.
- Toss the tofu in the bowl with liquid combo and gently stir to coat tofu.
- Transfer the tofu to a baking sheet and arrange in an even layer.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over tofu.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven when done.
- Serve tofu with noodles, on a plate of black rice or in a salad.