- 1 loaf sourdough bread (or old bread)
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread into 1-inch cubes, yields about 8-10 cups.
- Place chopped bread cubes into a large bowl.
- Blend remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour oil and herb mixture over the bread cubes evenly.
- Pour the bread cubes onto a rimmed baking sheet pan and spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes (depending upon how crispy you like them).
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place croutons in a glass storage container.
- Enjoy them on a salad, in soup or on top of a dish!