Spiralized Cold Beet Salad with Edamame, Toasted Seeds & Nuts
- 6 TB pumpkin seeds any seeds will work
- ½ cup pistachios any nuts will work
- 1 lb. 8 cups spiralized beets
- 2 TB rice vinegar
- 2 TB toasted sesame oil
- 2 TB fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp coconut aminos tamari will work
- 4 garlic bulbs minced
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- *Optional: ¼ cup Miyoko’s garlic chive cheese
- Heat the pistachios and pumpkin seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden brown and fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, pour and mix the rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, tamari, lime juice, red pepper flakes, sea salt and pepper.
- Add the spiralized beets into the large bowl and toss to coat the beets well.
- Add the toasted seeds, nuts and edamame when you’re ready to eat.
- Enjoy this colorful and crunchy salad!