Vanilla Hemp Bars
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 20 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 6 tbsp virgin coconut oil, room temperature
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- In a food processor, pulse the dry ingredients quickly.
- Blend just a little if you want a crunchy bar.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and set aside.
- Add all the wet ingredients in a food processor and run until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spread the batter evenly into a square baking dish or roll into balls.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.