- 3 cups grated veggies (broccoli, sweet potatos, carrots, beets)
- 3 eggs or Flax meal substitute
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- avocado oil for cooking
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, drop large scoop of veggie mix into the pan.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the bottom starts to brown.
- Flip and cook until browned on both sides.
- Repeat until the batter is gone.
- Transfer hot veggie cakes to a plate.