- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 2 cups almond coconut or soy milk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp cacao powder Can use one scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 ounces cacao chips or dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a saucepan, combine the oats and soy milk and place over medium-low heat.
- Cook 5-10 minutes, stirring often, until the oats are done to your preference.
- Add the salt and stir.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cacao, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Top the bowl with cacao chips. (Optional toppings: coconut flakes, walnuts, hemp seeds)
- Watch it melt and enjoy!