Dark Chocolate Silken Mousse
- 4 ounces chopped dark chocolate melted
- 1 12 oz package organic silken tofu 12 ounces, drained and room temperature
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Shaved chocolate
- Coconut flakes
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over the stove (or in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until the chocolate is melted).
- Set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Place the tofu, vanilla, salt and maple syrup in a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture into dishes and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with chocolate shavings, fresh berries or nuts.
- It will keep in the fridge for 4 -5days.